All the content on wallpapercome.com is mainly from the real user's email submission, uploaded directly via the platform, or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Each uploaded image is manually reviewed.
Content (mainly including images) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
wallpapercome.com.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted work has been posted on wallpapercome.com.com or if links to your copyrighted materials are returned through an search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damaged (including costs, damages and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. If you are not certain whether certain material of yours are protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of and exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. You must identify in detail the material claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in wallpapercome.com.com search results.
3. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of and exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow us to respond you in 2-4 working days.
Please follow the form below to submit your information.